Submit events, art news and opportunities you would like Charlotte Arts to promote. Learn more.
With the overarching goal of creating stronger and healthier communities through the arts, this conference is intended to connect people working and thinking at the intersections of the arts, public health, and community development.
The event is a part of Creating Healthy Communities: Arts + Public Health in America, a national initiative designed to accelerate collaboration among the arts, public health, and community development sectors.
CONVENE professionals from the arts, public health and community development sectors
SHARE impactful program and practice models
GENERATE dialogue around key issues that limit health and wellbeing, including but not limited to, social isolation, equity, collective trauma, wellbeing and access to the arts
PROVOKE ideation, innovation and solutions to these issues
STIMULATE new partnerships between the arts, public health and community development sectors in Florida and in the United States
Who Should Attend?
• Artists, arts professionals, arts educators and arts researchers
• Public health, community health, healthcare, social services and human services professionals, educators and researchers
• Community builders, community development professionals, planners, architects
• Social change agents and advocates
• Educators, researchers, funders and policy-makers in the arts, health and community development sectors