Art in Public Places
Charlotte Arts, your local Arts & Humanities Council, promotes the work of local visual artists through its Art in Public Places program. It’s easy to find art in your community simply while you’re out and about in your neighborhood. Charlotte Arts offers residents and visitors to Charlotte County access to public places with art changing as often as every other month. Art exhibits include watercolor, oil, acrylic, traditional media, jewelry, digital art, photography, and more. Most of the pieces are available for purchase. Click on venue image to learn more about the location. Click on art images to learn more about the artist.
Artists who are members of Charlotte Arts may exhibit their work at AIPP. Check out the artists featured at past shows. For more details, contact Leigha Murray, Program Coordinator for AIPP and Charlotte Arts Gallery (leigha.murray@
Click on venue image for more information. Also check out the Charlotte Arts Gallery.
- Cayo Costa Dental Robert Broyles - March / April 2020
- Charlotte County Administration Shelley Bell - March / April 2020
- Charlotte Harbor Event & Conference Center Larry Palmer and Jill Lindsay - January-April 2020
- Charlotte Memorial Funeral Home Christine Brunette - March / April 2020
- Kays-Ponger & Uselton Funeral Home Lee Jones - March / April 2020
- Mid-County Library Karen Bell - March / April 2020
- Port Charlotte Library Sharon Stchur - March / April 2020
- Punta Gorda Airport Larry Palmer, Tina Weida and Mary Lundeberg - January-April 2020
Cayo Costa Dental
Thursday, March 17, 5 to 7 p.m.
316 West Helen Avenue, Punta Gorda
Refreshments will be served. Hosted by Cayo Costa Dental. RSVP to email@example.com.
Cancelled due to COVID-19
Charlotte Memorial Funeral Home
Wednesday, Mar. 25, 5 to 7 p.m.
9400 Indian Springs Cemetery Rd, Punta Gorda
Enjoy Christine Brunette’s art and music by Counter Parts with Steve Bell, Nate Bell, and Josh Rodrigues. Food buffet and bar.
Kays-Ponger & Uselton Funeral Home
Thursday, April 2, 5 to 7 p.m.
635 E. Marion Ave, Punta Gorda
Wine and cheese reception featuring the art of Lee Jones. Hosted by Kays-Ponger & Uselton Funeral Home.