Sign-Up / Renew & Pay Online
The Arts & Humanities Council of Charlotte County – Charlotte Arts – is Charlotte County’s only “united arts” agency. As a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, Charlotte Arts celebrates and supports all artists – visual arts, performing arts, and humanities – as well as cultural organizations and businesses.
Charlotte Arts focus is arts and humanities in Charlotte County, membership is not restricted to those who live or work in the county.
Memberships for individuals, families, and artists will be listed by the name provided. All other memberships will be listed under the business name provided.
Individual or Family ($50), Non-Profit Other ($75) and Business Other ($100)
- Invitations to special events, including annual gathering of supporters
- Every-other-Friday email announcements of member events
Individual Artist: $50
- Above benefits
- Listing in online Cultural Directory with photo, email, website link and more
- May submit events for every-other-Friday announcement and online calendar. Learn more at www.surveymonkey.com/
- May submit art news for website
- Opportunity to participate in Art in Public Places. Showcases the work of local visual artists while offering the public access to free art exhibits. Art at each location is changed as often as six times a year.
- Artist of the Month distinction includes being recognized by the Charlotte County Board of County Commission and featured artist on Charlotte Arts website
Cultural Non-Profit: $75 and Cultural Business: $100
- Above benefits except exhibit opportunities and Artist of the Month
- Brochures on cultural display rack at Charlotte County Chamber and Visitors Bureau offices
Would you please subscribe to receive Charlotte Arts email? You’ll receive occasional updates from Charlotte Arts and emails every-other Friday with Charlotte Arts and members events that’ll be held in the next two weeks. You’ll also be emailed invitations to special events.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 OR WWW.FLORIDACONSUMERHELP.COM WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. FL REGISTRATION: CH10532.