Become a Member of the Arts & Humanities Council of Charlotte County
Your membership helps ensure the success and vibrancy of the entire cultural community. Annual memberships for artists, individuals and families are $50, nonprofit, government and university-based organizations are $75 and businesses are $100. If you are able, please pay using the online option. It’ll help save staff time so more of your support can be used for arts and humanities programs. By paying online, members may immediately begin submitting arts and humanities events, news and announcements to Charlotte Arts. This benefit is available to those who pay by check the second week of the month after payment is received. Confirmation will be sent by email to everyone who pays for a membership and provides an email address.
Or apply by mail:
Mail the completed form and check to:
1700 Tamiami Tr, Ste G-2
Port Charlotte, FL 33948
Don't forget to also...
- Subscribe to receive our every-other-Friday email of member events. You will not receive these emails unless you subscribe.
- Visit our online cultural calendar to learn about Charlotte Arts, member and other arts and cultural programs.
- Submit events, art news and opportunities you would like Charlotte Arts to promote. Learn more.
- Artists, cultural nonprofits and cultural businesses may be added to the online directory. Learn more.
- Artists who are members of Charlotte Arts may submit their art for exhibition consideration at Art in Public Places. For more details, contact Leigha Murray, Program Coordinator for AIPP. email@example.com, 941-764-8100 (office), 813-360-5500 (cell)
Please consider donating to support arts and humanities in Charlotte County.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 OR WWW.FLORIDACONSUMERHELP.COM WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. FL REGISTRATION: CH10532.